Our in-house technology centre is where customers can come to see HAGE quality and the benefits of FSW close up. The gantry processing centre combines full-featured FSW and milling processes.
HAGE technology experts test workpiece specifications for feasibility of FSW welding, study geometries, processes and parameters, develop suitable clamping concepts and produce prototypes, parts for functional testing and pre-series products. The FSW welds are tested and evaluated in accordance with the applicable FSW standard (DIN EN ISO 25239).
We know how challenging it can be to integrate a new technology into an existing manufacturing process. We have done it successfully many times, and we will help you do it, too.
Apart from this development and testing work, the technology centre is also used for contract manufacturing.
- High speed cutting (HSC), friction stir welding (FSW)
- Gantry welding and milling machine with 6 NC axes (4 linear axes, 2 rotational axes)
- Processing of aluminium alloys, steel, wood, and plastic
- 5-sided processing: milling, drilling, thread cutting, saw cutting, friction stir welding
- Siemens 840Dsl, safety integrated controls
- Process monitoring systems